How To Join
There are three convenient ways to establish membership:
1. Join CFCU by filling out our on-line Membership Application.
2. There is a Member Relations Specialist at each of our branches, who will make opening a CFCU account an easy, pleasant experience.
To open an account at CFCU, you must bring:
- 2 Forms of ID (A military ID or driver's license, plus proof of eligibility.)
- Cash or a check for at least $10 payable to Cannon Federal Credit Union to cover your par value share account.
3. If you don't have the time to come into CFCU, you can give one of our Member Relations Specialists a call at (575) 791-3353. The Member Relations Specialist will mail everything you need to open a CFCU Account, even a postage-paid envelope.
To join by mail, you must:
- Complete the Membership card in full, signing where indicated and having it notarized.
- Include a photocopy of two forms of ID.
- Enclose a check in the amount of at least $10 payable to Cannon Federal Credit Union, which covers your par value share account.
- Mail the completed Membership Card and check to:
Members Relations Dept.
P.O. Box 2080
Clovis, NM 88102